5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2015 6:45 AM by A.T. Romano

On line services encounterd an error

keithm34430180

While trying to upload a video to Facebook after reaching 100%, I get the error "Online services encountered an error. The service will now be terminated or paused if possible"  How do I resolve this?  I have already tried refreshing online services and restarted Elements 13.

• 1. Re: On line services encounterd an error
          A.T. Romano Level 7

keithm

What version of Premiere Elements and what computer operating system is involved?

Have you tried turning the router off for about 35 seconds? Have you cleared the default browser's Options/Advanced/Network/Cached Web Content? Have you temporarily switched to another default browser?

What is the duration of the upload to Facebook?

What happens if you export the Timeline content to a file (AVCHD.mp4) saved to computer hard drive and from there upload it to Facebook at the Facebook web site?

ATR

• 2. Re: On line services encounterd an error
            keithm34430180 Level 1

Hi

I am using Premier Elements 13 on Windows 10, I have cleared the browser cache and changed from Microsoft Edge to Google Chrome.  The render takes about 10 minutes and the upload does not start.  I am able to upload the video manually.  Restarting the router makes no difference.

• 3. Re: On line services encounterd an error
              A.T. Romano Level 7

keithm

Thanks for the reply and exploring the troubleshooting suggestions.

Do you work with YouTube or Vimeo? It would be informative to know if they work whereas Facebook choice does not.

If you started a new project with different source media, does the Premiere Elements 13/13.1 built in Facebook feature then work for you?

I do not work with Facebook, but I can do some mini uploads to check  if YouTube uploads are working today with Premiere Elements 13/13.1 on Windows 10.

Please let me know if that would be applicable for you.

Thanks.

ATR

• 4. Re: On line services encounterd an error
                keithm34430180 Level 1

Hi, I tried to upload the video to YouTube, it completed the render and went into the upload, however the upload was terminated with the following error message

“Sorry an error occurred during the upload process. Please try again later.”

I have not tried Vimeo as I do not have an account.  I will see if I have a different source of video.  The one I am trying was from a GoPro.   have successfully uploaded GoPro Video to Facebook, but that was before the Windows 10 upgrade.

Regards

Keith Morris

• 5. Re: On line services encounterd an error
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Keith Morris

I have looked at the Premiere Elements built in YouTube feature when Premiere Elements 13/13.1 is on Windows 10 Home 64 bit and did not have any problems.

We will be watching for the results from your planned tests, as your schedule permits.

Thanks.

ATR