I'll try make this as concise as possible!
* I have two machines - an iMac and a MacBook Air
* I did a fresh install of my Air back in May or and at some point downloaded a trial for Lightroom 5 and used it a bit
* LR6/CC came out and I decided to plunge for the Photographers pack on my iMac, and everything is fine on there
* I sign in on the Air and download Lightroom and it puts me in Trial mode
* The Trial has now expired and it refuses to work. I've followed a link that suggests signing out of the app, the cloud app etc and this does nothing.
* I've uninstalled 5 (with AppCleaner) and CC (with the Cloud App) and no difference
* If I click Buy next to the Trial Expired in the Cloud app, it takes me through to the packages page. If I click 'Buy' it tells me I already have this pack.
Any suggestions as to what else I can try? This is seriously frustrating.
Thanks Rahul, that contained more information than the other links I'd discovered and I was able to resolve from there.