1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 8, 2015 11:23 AM by A.T. Romano

help...i just need to know the easy way to delete a project once you are done..

darthbill68

I need to know once i am done with my video project, and have rendered and saved it, and transferred it to an external hard drive..how do i delete the project to free up much needed space on my PC? and why when i try and delete the original files on my PC associated with this project on the computer, will it not let me...help...i just need to know the easy way to delete a project once you are done..

• 1. Re: help...i just need to know the easy way to delete a project once you are done..
          A.T. Romano Level 7

darthbill68

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

If you had set up beforehand, you could have pointed the project file (.prel) and its asset for each project to its own folder. Then you would just delete that folder.

If you did not do that, then you need to find the wanted project file (.prel) and its assets, identify them by name, and delete them from among project files and assets from other projects.

Assuming Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 64 bit...See Libraries/Documents/Adobe/Premiere Elements/version number and its folders and files.

Please let us know if you need supplemental details on the above.

Thank you.

ATR

Add On...Also see Adobe document on the subject Delete a project | Premiere Elements