Please see if these steps get the fonts to sync again:
A) turn off font sync in the Creative Cloud application, wait a moment, and then turn it back on. The option to do this is under the gear icon in Preferences > Fonts ("sync on/off").
B) If that doesn't help, please check and see if the sync process is running on your computer:
1. open the Activity Monitor
2. quit the Creative Cloud application
3. wait a minute or two, then check the activity list for any Creative Cloud processes that are still running. They will have the red cloud icon next to them, and might be named Creative Cloud, Adobe CEF helper, Core Sync.
4. if you find any of these processes, force quit them from the Activity Monitor.
5. restart the Creative Cloud application and see if the fonts sync.
If neither of those get the fonts to sync again, send your recent sync log files to us in Typekit Support - firstname.lastname@example.org - so that we can look into it further for you:
I tried these things, but fonts are still not syncing.
Additionally, when I go to typekit in a browser (logged in with my Adobe CC user name) I still see that it's telling me I need to upgrade to a portfolio account have access to more fonts. It's my understanding that I should have a Tk Portfolio account with my Adobe CC account, is this correct?
I can sending the log files to email@example.com via email (I don't see a way to attach to a message here.)
I will reference this thread.
This was solved by Adobe making a change to the provisioning of my account. It was not an issue on my machine.