2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2015 5:33 PM by tomv2641

what does it mean when it says no more virtual tiles available

tomv2641

I am trying to add a lens profile to light room.  One site stated that you need to go to the lens profile filter in Photoshop but when I do it says no more virtual tiles available.

What now?

• 1. Re: what does it mean when it says no more virtual tiles available
          ManiacJoe Adobe Community Professional

It means that Photoshop is having memory allocation problems.

Save what you are doing and restart PS in "admin" mode and all will work.

• 2. Re: what does it mean when it says no more virtual tiles available
            tomv2641 Level 1

thanks- I am not sure how to start in admin mode but I am going to try.

Cordially,

Tom Vincent

847-312-4444

tom@lightchaser.us

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety.

Benj. Franklin

This message is confidential and intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not that individual, do not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete t his message. Information transmitted by email is not secure and may be intercepted by a third party. The sender of this transmission accepts no liability for damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If you wish to no longer receive emails from this sender, please reply to this email with "Unsubscribe" in th e subject line. If this communication contains a proposed agreement this delivery shall not constitute an offer. If this message contains property or listing information, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy of this information and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change or price, rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and to any special listing conditions imposed by the principal.