1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 8, 2015 6:47 PM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

Indepth CC functionality

MissLadyPug

I'm already paying 9.99 a month for CC for photoshop and lightroom and am thinking up upgrading to Illy and ID for graphics..

HOWEVER....

I just have a few questions in regards to this whole CC cloud thing and apps etc.

1. Are these apps the FULL VERSIONS as if they were standalone versions from a cd?

2. Is the only way to access the apps from a direct internet connection? Do I HAVE to be connected? What if I'm in the outback (in Australia) with no internet connection but have a laptop and want to do some photo editing?

3. I'm on an iMac with Lightroom and Photoshop.. I have the mobile CC on my ipad... If I were to purchase a new MacBook Pro would I have to pay for CC again to install the apps on my laptop?

Hope someone can elaborate for me.

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Indepth CC functionality
          Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

1. Are these apps the FULL VERSIONS as if they were standalone versions from a cd?

Answer 1. All the app in CC are of the latest version. You do have the option roll back to previous till CS6.

2. Is the only way to access the apps from a direct internet connection? Do I HAVE to be connected? What if I'm in the outback (in Australia) with no internet connection but have a laptop and want to do some photo editing?

Answer 2. You can work without internet up to 90 days as CC desktop app.

3. I'm on an iMac with Lightroom and Photoshop.. I have the mobile CC on my ipad... If I were to purchase a new MacBook Pro would I have to pay for CC again to install the apps on my laptop?

Answer 3. One CC can be activated two times on the same or different machine one activation left still, so you can activate it on another machine.

Regards

Rajashree