1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 10, 2015 10:44 AM by Szalam

Tracking and green screen question

kryscentaaaaa

I have a question here. So I'm gonna be doing a project for after effects , my project requirements are as below ;

10 seconds video length ( rendered after completion )

Tracking must be use

Green Screen must be use

So here comes my problem, I've told my lecturer about the idea of how my project is going to turn out, I'll try to simplify as much as I can to make it easier to understand.

So what I'll be doing is, my idea is I will film myself talking by the road side, and while talking halfway, suddenly there will be explosion from the ground somewhere nearby me ( of course this will be done in after effect ), at this point, I will track the explosion , so I have used tracking technique, but what I'm lacking now is, I did not use any Green Screen, so I have to use Green Screen because this is the requirement, so lecturer has told me to add something in so that Green Screen is use as well, but I have no idea what to add because I have less knowledge about Green Screen, so to those masters in AE, please advice me what can I add to make me use Green Screen ?

Reference video on how my project is going to turn out after completion.

VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professionals