6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 19, 2015 8:18 AM by burnsyb4u

Adobe PhotoShop Touch - refund

JaredQuinonez

From my understanding Adobe has discontinued Adobe PhotoShop Touch.

I had purchased the app via iPad for about $10 or so. (Not sure how much it was) but i did infact pay for the app. I used it very often (if not everyday) and was very satisfied with my purchase and had no complaints. (Money well spent) However... During a software update for my iPad, it completely froze (the iPad) and could not access my device. I then took it to an Apple Store where I had to restart the entire iPad and start from scratch. Now this scared me because I thought I was going to lose all the previous apps that I had paid for. But that wasn't the case. I was still able to retrieve old purchased apps, with only one exception..... (Try and guess) yup you guessed it. Adobe PhotoShop Touch. I searched for it continuously, because I needed to use the app for many reasons. 1 of which, I am running an Instagram account in which I need the photos to be up to par. without Photoshop (that I paid for) how will I be able to do so? and that's the crazy thing about this.. before purchasing Photoshop touch, I could've easily went a different route. But I trusted and felt comfortable with the PS app. Fast forward some time and now I feel as if I was robbed of $10... that's atleast a couple of gallons in my gas tank (you know, gas ain't cheap, especially in San Jose, CA) from my understanding when you purchase something, that's yours. It belongs to you. Example: If you go purchase a pair of Jordan's at Footlocker and after some time, Michael Jordan (the legend himself) comes along and literally snatches them from your feet and (poof) disappears into thin air. Your telling me you wouldn't be upset? You've probably saved up just to buy those shoes, or you've probably even waited in line for those shoes. (Where am I going with this?) regardless.... If it's PAID for by you, it belongs to YOU. now I'm left scratching my head as to where my PhotoShop Touch app is at. Now I'm about to go Rihanna on someone, Adobe "better have my money" "pay me what you owe me" .... If I am no longer able to download the app, I would then want a refund. Which ever it may be. I'm not leaving empty handed.

• 1. Re: Adobe PhotoShop Touch - refund
          Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

First of all, we are not Adobe.  This is a user to user forum.  We are Adobe customers providing help for each other, although an Adobe employee occasionally pops in.

Secondly, I think you may want to go to Apple and see why they won't let you reload your app.

Thirdly, if you had your pair of Jordan's ruined by the dry cleaners, would Footlocker be responsible for replacing them?

• 2. Re: Adobe PhotoShop Touch - refund
            JaredQuinonez Level 1

Well that was no help at all on your part. And I would consider you read what I wrote again. All of my apps were available for download on my Apple except Adobe Photoshop Touch. Just like when Flappy Bird (free app) was taken down by the creator but if you had it already installed, it remand on your device. I would've been fine with that if it happened to PS Touch, but I did not have it installed at the time and now it is no where to be found. So your illustration of the Jordan's getting ruined by the dry cleaners... Is irrelevant here. I paid for that PS app. End of story. Now being that I paid for it. I should either 1. Be able to install it onto my device. 2. Get my money back. Why would they remove it from the play store if people in fact paid money for it? Its like taking your car through a car wash (pre paid for) then only to have your car come out dirtier at the other end. What was the point of paying money? Somebody better get this right. I won't just let it go.

• 3. Re: Adobe PhotoShop Touch - refund
              lapat1234

Hi,

I have the same problem. I bought Touch for 9.99 USD and Touch for phone for 4.99 USD. Adobe pull both apps from Play Store. I wrote to google support for refund but they told me I need to contact with adobe and send me an email address for Adobe support. Than I wrote for Adobe but they send me back a mail with a link to this forum. So I think this is Adobe and the right place to discuss our problem.

What I want is either my money back or a download link for Touch and Touch for phone too.

• 4. Re: Adobe PhotoShop Touch - refund
                Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

lapat1234 wrote:

Hi,

I have the same problem. I bought Touch for 9.99 USD and Touch for phone for 4.99 USD. Adobe pull both apps from Play Store. I wrote to google support for refund but they told me I need to contact with adobe and send me an email address for Adobe support. Than I wrote for Adobe but they send me back a mail with a link to this forum. So I think this is Adobe and the right place to discuss our problem.

What I want is either my money back or a download link for Touch and Touch for phone too.

If you purchased PS Touch before it was discontinued, you should still have it available via the Play Store app. Tap the "hamburger" menu in the upper left (looks like 3 horizontal lines near the Google Play search field) > My Apps > All.

I can't speak for iTunes/The App Store but I imagine it's the same idea; you look for your purchased apps under your account.

• 5. Re: Adobe PhotoShop Touch - refund
                  lapat1234 Level 1

Thank you! It was there. You're the best

• 6. Re: Adobe PhotoShop Touch - refund
                    burnsyb4u

Thanks for that information I was having the same problem as Jared and was completeley disalussioned with Adobe Customer Support ( what support?) as they are no help at all. Thank goodnes for this forum and a special thanks to you.

JaredQuinonez