The following URL used to point to a WIKI page that described
the steps for setting up Eclipse to launch the integrated JRun flex
server in debug mode so that it is able to debug server-side java
Got it working! After a lot of trial and error, and searching
about JRun debugging, I've got what works for me.
Here is what I did:
* Right-click your Java server project, select Debug As ->
* If it doesn't already have a new configuration, click the
toolbar button at the top left of the window.
* Name the debug configuration, and in the "main" tab set the
class" to jrunx.kernel.JRun
* select the "arguments" tab
- Program Arguments (without the quotes): "start default"
- VM Arguments (without the quotes):
* PROBABLY NOT NEEDED (may work with Java 1.5 JRE)
- select the JRE tab and select 'Alternate JRE' and pick
a java 1.4.x JRE
* Select the Classpath tab and select User Entries in the
use 'Add External Jars' to add:
- ALL Jar files from C:\fds2\jrun4\lib
- ALL Jar files from C:\fds2\jrun4\servers\lib
- ALL Jar files from
* Click 'Apply' and 'Debug'