5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2015 3:37 PM by A.T. Romano

Installation multiple de Adobe premiere elements

nalyrako

Bonjour, je souhaiterais acquérir des licences Adobe Premiere éléments pour 15 PC et à priori, 2 installations par licence donc il me faudrait 8 licences. Je voulais savoir s'il était possible de récupérer le logiciel sur une clef usb pour pouvoir l'installer plus facilement et plus rapidement sur chaque PC ? Merci pour votre réponse.

• 1. Re: Installation multiple de Adobe premiere elements
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The Adobe license allows ONE USER to install on two computers, the idea being a desktop and that same user's laptop for travel

If you are going to have 15 different users, you legally need 15 licensed copies of the program

I do not know if you may copy the install files from disc to USB stick

• 2. Re: Installation multiple de Adobe premiere elements
            A.T. Romano Level 7

nalyrako

If you are involved in volume licensing, you should contact Adobe for full details on the installation for what you seek before investing time, energy, and money into the plan.

I can speak to you on a one user basis only....

1. Similar to John's remarks....you, the purchaser, can have your purchased activated serial number for that one purchase on no more than 2 of your computers. And, the Adobe License goes on to say not to use both at the same time. I am not quite sure how you would apply that to your multi computer system without some sort of Adobe Volume Licensing agreement.

2. With regard to installing Premiere Elements from other than downloaded installation files or an installation disc...I am not seeing the advantage of what you are suggesting, but the following is a way to install from a USB Flash Drive

a. Starting with the Adobe installation disc, open the disc, and copy the disc's  Adobe Premiere Elements 13 Folder and Element Organizer Folder to a USB Flash Drive (suggested USB 8 GB). Then, on your computer, open the Adobe Premiere Elements 13 Folder, and use its setup.exe file to install the Premiere Elements 13 Editor (the Elements Organizer 13 will install along with it). Typically that or copying the disc content to a desktop folder is seen done as a troubleshooting workaround when one suspect's a damaged installation disc.

Please review and consider, and let me know if I have misinterpreted any of the details of your question.

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: Installation multiple de Adobe premiere elements
              nalyrako Level 1

The Problem What is the technician does not Want download the software in each computer to install it. I will buy 15 software for 15 computers but I would just download it once and not 15 times if it is a downloadable version of each purchase. Thank you for your answers. I will try to call the hot line French for more

• 4. Re: Installation multiple de Adobe premiere elements
                John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

As far as I know, you may download once and use that one download for 15 installs with 15 different serial numbers

• 5. Re: Installation multiple de Adobe premiere elements
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

nalyrako

Thanks for the reply.

If you are purchasing the downloadable version, it seems feasible to transfer them to a USB flash drive for your purposes provided that you have enough different serial numbers to support your plan.

Just in case mention...when you purchase a download, the installation files are specific to the computer operating system to which it is downloaded. If you purchase in the box packaging, you get two installation discs - one for Windows and one for Mac. Since at the onset you mention 15 PCs, right now you do not appear to have a need for Mac version. But, consider if you will moving forward.

Best wishes

ATR