18 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2015 5:51 PM by Steve Grisetti

I have a Zoostorm desktop PC, running on Windows with a 1.81 TB hard drive. I have installed Adobe Premiere Elements 13, and I have just cut a file which I have saved to my hard-drive, which is a: 3,254,934 KB Movie Clip file, running on Windows Media Cen

danielb4195942

Hi.

I have a Zoostorm desktop PC, running on Windows with a 1.81 TB hard drive. I have installed Adobe Premiere Elements 13, and I have just cut a file which I have saved to my hard-drive, which is a: 3,254,934 KB Movie Clip file, running on Windows Media Centre. It is: 3.10 GB size, running for 1:12:06. I have saved it onto my PC, and it plays fine from there. I had made the Windows Media Centre or Player the default system for my PC. But when I burn it onto RW+ DVD with Premiere Elements 13, I get a message saying: "The Windows Media Play may not support the codec used to compress the file". But, I also have Windows DVD Maker installed on my PC, and THAT DOES WORK when I try burning the file onto RW+DVD. But, it does rather defeat the object of using Adobe Premiere Elements 13, which is much better software, and much better menu options. So, I need to find the right codec to make it work on Premiere Elements 13. Just one more point: when using a small project, say only about 10 mins long, the Adobe Premiere Elements 13 works just fine for burning a DVD+RW. But anything larger, it doesn't work. Can anybody help me? Thanks.

From danielb4195942