Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Installation error: api-ms-win-core-registry-l1-1-0.dll is missing

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have a Win7 Home Premium 64 bit notebook, updated with the last (10/8/2015) windows patches (both important and optional).

When I tried installing the last Flash Player version, I get a "api-ms-win-core-registry-l1-1-0.dll is missing in the computer" error.

All the previous versions have been installed  without any issues.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

You managed to solve your problem because I have a similar problem to the starting up of llustrator for but with the following dll:api-ms-win-core-error-l1-1-0.dll ?

Thank you for your return and excuse my bad English.

Julien

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, Sorry.

The   best suggestion was to roll back from a win update installation, but I have too many.

I plan to make a clean install of win 10 sooner or later

--

Inviato da Libero Mail per Android Mercoledì, 26 Agosto 2015, 02:06PM +02:00 da julieni66058961 < forums_noreply@adobe.com> :

>Flash Player Installation error: api-ms-win-core-registry-l1-1-0.dll is missing created by julieni66058961 in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello and thank you and for your answer.

For me this problem has occurred as a result of an update of Windows 10 that has not worked .

Adobe now advises me that redo a clean install of Windows but it's a lot of work and time to a simple software ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines