3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2015 6:00 PM by A.T. Romano

Adobe Premiere Elements

nightmaresinneverland

I have Adobe Premiere Elements 13 installed and I am having a problem. It keeps getting stuck on the loading exporterquicktimehost.bundle (As shown in the picture). I have tried restarting the computer and reloading the program, also reinstalling the program and nothing has worked. I would really appreciate some help because I am completely unable to use the program. Does anyone know how to fix this?   Screen Shot 2015-08-10 at 6.34.55 PM.png

• 1. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements
          A.T. Romano Level 7

nightmaresinneverland

These ExporterQuickTimeHost.bundle issues are particularly difficult to troubleshoot.

Is this a "it worked before but not now" issue or a "it never worked before issue"?

Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer along with Premiere Elements 13? And, are you running the programs as administrator?

Please explore the results from an uninstall and reinstall of QuickTime.

Please consider and then let us know the out to decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements
            nightmaresinneverland Level 1

It had worked before but then suddenly stopped working. I have the latest updates of both programs and no I don't think so. My Mac will not let me uninstall quicktime because it says it is required. Do you know a way to get around that problem?

• 3. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements
              A.T. Romano Level 7

nightmaresinneverland

Thanks for the reply. I try to stay with Premiere Elements answers to Premiere Elements questions, but came across this thread on the exporterquicktimehost.bundle "elsewhere". Although it involves a bunch of Pro users, there is one Premiere Elements voice in the crowd (about post 32). Please check out post 32 and some of the Pro users thinking. Pro and Elements may not have common ground here but worth exploring.

Loading ExporterQuicktimeHost.bundle

Please let us know the outcome.

Thanks.

ATR