5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2015 12:08 PM by philgoes1

problème impression cahier en pdf

philgoes1 Level 1

Bonjour à tous.

Je rencontre un problème lors de l'impression d'un livre, quand j'imprime le cahier qui est imposé, impossible de retrouver le fichier, et quand j'exporte en planche, j'ai une feuille pleine, l'imprimeur ne pourra pas imposer. J'ai la dernière version indesign.

Quelqu'un a t'il une solution?

Merci beaucoup.

I have a trouble when I want to print a book in pdf with indesign, the file is missing. Also, if I choose to export in export in plank, I only have one page that means the printer could not make the imposition.

Is there a trouble shooter?

Thank you a lot

• 1. Re: problème impression cahier en pdf
          philgoes1 Level 1

Hi, I found a solution with PDFwriter, every things work..... and not cups-pdf

• 2. Re: problème impression cahier en pdf
            Willi Adelberger Most Valuable Participant

Never use the PDF Writer! Use Export as PDF.

The printer requires single page PDFs, deselect Spreads in the Export Dialog.

• 3. Re: problème impression cahier en pdf
              philgoes1 Level 1

Hi Willi,

Thank's for this reply but may you tell me why never use pdf writer?

My wish is to print a book already imposed ready to print. We can not do that when we export as I know.

Printers do not work the same one want a single pages files, the other in spreads, I made the decision to make it ready

• 4. Re: problème impression cahier en pdf
                Willi Adelberger Most Valuable Participant

The PDF Writer is a low quality PDF producer and with InDesign you have the possibility to export rich PDF for any purpose.

Prnter never want spreads. They impose single page PDFs with bleed. Imposing is NOT your job, it’s the printer’s task. You can’t even do it. Use the setting your printer requires to export PDFs.

Don’t use print in any form, no PDF Writer, no Distiller.

Am 11.08.2015 um 19:43 schrieb philgoes1 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

problème impression cahier en pdf

created by philgoes1 in InDesign - View the full discussion

Hi Willi,

Thank's for this reply but may you tell me why never use pdf writer?

My wish is to print a book already imposed ready to print. We can not do that when we export as I know.

Printers do not work the same one want a single pages files, the other in spreads, I made the decision to make it ready

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7852159#7852159 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7852159#7852159

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in InDesign by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 5. Re: problème impression cahier en pdf
                  philgoes1 Level 1

Thank you for this expelination, Appreciate. I sent the single pages pdf to the printer.