2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2015 7:46 AM by Atul_Saini

CC / CS6?

KBLGRAPHICS44

could someone tell me once I have CS6 downloaded and I have a cloud account, how I add the serial#?  where do I find the CC serial# to install CS6 on an older Mac?

• 2. Re: CC / CS6?
          Brucgovn Adobe Community Professional

If you have CC subscription , no need of serial number to activate CS 6 , CS 6 is also part of Creative Cloud subscription .

If the CS 6 apps is asking for serial number , check with below steps.

Make sure you had installed Adobe Creative cloud [ If Mac OS X 10.7 and above versions ]   or Adobe Application Manager  [ Mac OS X 10.6.8 ]   on your computer  and Signed in with Adobe ID using which you had purchased subscription .

Still same ??

Sign out and Sign in once and check :

Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps

Still same ??

1) Right click on the Finder icon on dock and select "Go-To Folder" option.
          2) You will get a text box, type-in below mentioned command and then hit 'Return' key.

/etc

3) It will open the etc folder, please look for file named "hosts" and copy the same to Desktop screen.

4)Double click on Hosts file , it will open it with TextEdit,

Check whether you can see any Adobe related entries inside Hosts file like 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com.......etc??