5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2015 1:07 PM by A.T. Romano

Problème ouverture organiseurs premier elemements 13

dpoggia

Bonjour,

J'ai depuis quelques jours, un problème pour ouvrir le programme Premier éléments 13. A chaque ouverture un message d'erreur apparaît me disant, " le programme Premier éléments 13 a cessé de fonctionner, Windows doit quitter l'application!" J'ai essayé de désinstaller le programme et le réinstaller mais rien n'y fait!

Ce problème est apparu depuis que j'ai effectué plusieurs m-a-j Windows 8.1, j'ai depuis fait la m-a-j Windows 10 mais toujours rien.

Je tiens également à préciser que la partie éditeur de vidéo du programme fonctionne parfaitement.

Je suis bien embêté car les vidéos de ma fille sont utilisée depuis ce programme.

Es ce que quelqu'un a déjà eu ce problème et/ou pourrait m'aider à le résoudre svp!?

Je vous remercie d'avance pour vos aides.

David

• 1. Re: Problème ouverture organiseurs premier elemements 13
          A.T. Romano Level 7

David

Please clarify "What is the problem program - Photoshop Elements Editor 13/13.1, Premiere Elements 13/13.1, or Elements Organizer 13/13.1?". I ask this because you have posted your question in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum and yet you write

I would also like to clarify that the video of the program editor part works perfectly.

But on the other hand, you write

I'm well pissed off because my daughter videos are used for this program.

Once I am sure of all your details, then we can plan troubleshooting strategy.

Thanks.

ATR

Add On....what is m-a-j in the following - I understand the rest in English translation or original French-

m-a-j Windows 8.1, j'ai depuis fait la m-a-j Windows 10 mais toujours rien.

• 2. Re: Problème ouverture organiseurs premier elemements 13
            dpoggia Level 1

Hello,

So the issue is in elements organizer 13.1 and was the same in 13. and I sayed that the premier element 13.1 work correcty !

the m-a-j is the update I did (mise à jour)

Thanks Romeo

David

• 3. Re: Problème ouverture organiseurs premier elemements 13
              A.T. Romano Level 7

David

I just got finished a detailed reply that disappeared when I hit Add Reply. So, here we go again.

Thanks for the important information which focuses us on the Elements Organizer 13/13.1. Elements Organizer versions each has its unique problems.

1. The problem could be related to the video format.

Originally did you introduce the video directly into the Elements Organizer 13/13.1? When and if you did, did you have any problems - did you get a thumbnail with image from video, could the video be played back in the Elements Organizer Player when you double clicked that thumbnail?

2. When you import a file into Premiere Elements first, a copy of it is automatically placed in the Elements Organizer workspace. Is that how you got the video into the Elements Organizer that gives you the will not work message?

3. The typical remedy for Elements Organizer failures

a. Deletion of the Elements Organizer settings file. For Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 64 bit

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Elements Organizer

Organizer

and in the Organizer Folder is the psa.prf file that you delete or disable by renaming it to psa.prfOLD. Be sure to be working with Folder Option Show Hidden Files, Folders, or Drives disabled so that you can see the complete path given.

The shortcut to that is as you hold down the Ctrl+Shift+Alt keys, with mouse cursor click hold down on the Organizer Tab in the Welcome Screen (about 40 seconds). Then release just the mouse click hold down to get the pop up message requesting permission to delete the settings file. Click Yes to the message.

4. If you can use Elements Organizer File Menu/Manager Catalog Manager to get into the Catalog Manager, create a new catalog and/or apply Repair or Optimize to the current catalog in the Catalog Manager.

At the present time, what is preventing you from moving forward in the Premiere Elements Editor if you use there the source media from their computer hard drive rather than the copies of those files in the Elements Organizer?

Please consider.

Thanks.

ATR

• 4. Re: Problème ouverture organiseurs premier elemements 13
                dpoggia Level 1

so I tried what you said in n3 but nothing changed still the same error! I imported the video the way you explain in n 2! the organizer was working fine after the importation from Premier elements program! but I had some doubloon so canceled them and after that and the updat from windows the organizer wouldnt work.

I didn't understand what you mean in point 4!?

• 5. Re: Problème ouverture organiseurs premier elemements 13
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

David

Thank you for the reply. I suspect we may be losing somethings in the translation. When then happens I will repeat the question or point to what I want to know.

1. You asked about my point 4.....

a. open Premiere Elements (new project if necessary)

b. import your video...a copy of the video file will be placed automatically in the Elements Organizer.

c. if that allows you to open the Elements Organizer from the Elements Organizer Tab at the bottom left of Premiere Elements workspace, then do that.

d. in the Elements Organizer workspace, go to File Menu/Manage Catalog/Catalog Manager and create a new catalog.

When you do that, you are not destroying the old one, just making the new one your current catalog. Catalogs can become contaminated.

Please see

Elements Organizer Help | Creating and editing catalogs

I was encourage when you wrote

I imported the video the way you explain in n 2! the organizer was working fine after the importation from Premier elements program!

but I did not understand the translation French to English for

but I had some doubloon so canceled them and after that and the updat from windows the organizer wouldnt work.

Please consider.

Thank you.

ATR