• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install flash after win10 upgrade?

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cant install flash on chrome or edge after windows 10 upgrade. wtf?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi scdeep,

Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome, as such, updates come from Google via Chrome updates.

As of Windows 8, and including Windows 10, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in Internet Explorer and the Edge browser, as such, updates are delivered by Microsoft via Windows Updates.

Since we had a release today it's possible both Google and Microsoft are still in the process of rolling out the update to Flash Player 18.0.0.232

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2015 Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the message from Microsoft edge to install Flash for the Spotify website. I've done so 3 times. Still the same message. Install Flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi monkgw

Since there isn't a separate installer to install Flash Player for Microsoft Edge, what installer are you using?

Have you tried the steps in the tech note Flash Player Issues | Windows 10 | Microsoft Edge?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder this myself. When I attempt to load the page at spotify.com I get the message "To enjoy Spotify please install Adobe Flash. It's free"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I have and I have and I have installed the desktop app so I don't have to try to overcome this anymore. Thanks for your help. Still wondering about the flash message on spotify's page with edge though...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines