• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Favorites Confirmation Your favorites list was updated successfully. how to avoid this

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Favorites Confirmation  Your favorites list was updated successfully.   this message was showing everytime, after i favorite a product,

But my requirement is :

after login, a user can favorite a product by clicking on a heart icon, below the thumbnail image,  only color of the heart icon should be changed, if a favorite is applied or favorite is removed it will change another color, (Color change of he icon tag already there is BC) my only concern is how to avoid these  (Favorites Confirmation  Your favorites list was updated successfully. ) currently its showing in white page with confirmation text

if a user wants to favorite more than 15 products means, every time it will show the message...please any one help me..if i complete almost my project is over....Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TOPICS
Content management and modules , eCommerce , Marketplace , Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

You would do it with JavaScript, overwrite the BC function that is called to save the favorite to eliminate the alert popup and color the heart. I don't have code on hand to post. I hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would do it with JavaScript, overwrite the BC function that is called to save the favorite to eliminate the alert popup and color the heart. I don't have code on hand to post. I hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have the answer for this?  Same, I want to skip the confirmation page.

This a  major flaw with BC that there are no FREE ways to get help to make the system usable.

Sad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  I'll keep this link for next site.  In the meantime, I redeveloped with a web app that works seamlessly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines