3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 12, 2015 5:27 PM by A.T. Romano

Kein Ton bei der Überspielung aus dem Schnitt

franzs12291273

Bei der Überspielung in das Schnittprogramm über die Firewire ist der Ton tadellos überspielt worden. Nach dem Schnitt beim Überspielen in die Kamera ebenfalls über die firewire ist kein Ton dabei. Ist hier eine Einstellung im Programm falsch? Was sonst?

• 1. Re: Kein Ton bei der Überspielung aus dem Schnitt
          A.T. Romano Level 7

franzs

What version of Premiere Elements and what computer operating system is involved?

Are you doing a DV or HDV data capture firewire into the Premiere Elements Capture Window of versions 4 through 12?

The DV and HDV capture firewire into Premiere Elements Capture Window feature has been removed from Premiere Elements 13/13.1.

When you are doing these capture firewire into Premiere Elements, the Premiere Elements project preset should agree with what you recorded....

for DV data capture 4:3, then DV Standard; for DV data capture 16:9, then DV Widescreen; for HDV data capture 16:9, then HDV/HDV 1080i.

The translation was not good. Please explain again.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Kein Ton bei der Überspielung aus dem Schnitt
            franzs12291273 Level 1

Dear Romano!

Thank you for your quick answer. Facts are: I have a normal Videocamera SONY E900 with mini-Tv tapes. I transfer my films into Photoshop Premiere 9  to cut  them. There was the sound OK. Than I burnd a normal DVD 4.:3  and in the Computer, there was picture and sound! But I cant see this DVD on my SONY Harddisc-Recorder. So I transferd the Video from Photoshop back in my camera and there was only the picture, but not the sound!

Do you know, whats the Problem?

Grettings Franz

• 3. Re: Kein Ton bei der Überspielung aus dem Schnitt
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Franz

Thank you for the reply with details to contribute to the troubleshooting.

1. So far I cannot find a description of your camera SONY E900 online. I can see E900 for Samsung and Fujifilm, but not finding miniDV camera.

But, for now, I will consider your camera miniDV camera.

2. You seem to do alright with the capture and getting the DV.AVI 4:3 into Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 to create your DVD-VIDEO 4:3 on DVD disc. And, that plays back well on the computer.

3. Now you say that you cannot playback that DVD disc on your Sony recorder. What kind of a DVD disc did you use for the Premiere Elements burn to disc

DVD-R, DVD-RW, or other? What does the Sony Harddisc-Recorder specifications list for supported disc types and supported media on supported disc types? Can you find a TV - DVD player setup to determine if your DVD-VIDEO 4:3 on DVD disc plays back there with video and audio.

4. Then you report problems with the Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 with Share/Tape (for your export of the Timeline content from the tape back to the tape in the camera. Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 supports Tape (Record to DV tape). Please review the details in the following Adobe document to assure that you are following the recommended steps for doing that.

Adobe Premiere Elements 11 * Sharing to videotape

Please review the above to make sure that I have interpreted all your details correctly. If not, please let me know where I need to adjust my suggestions.

Thank you.

ATR