1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 13, 2015 9:38 AM by resdesign

Edge Animate CC15 randomly autonomously duplicating elements and I can't even select them

jrwells_013

So I'm pretty new to this so please forgive me if I don't use the correct terminology or something. I am making a simple animation that has a lot of parts. It is a crowd scene where some people move around and nod their heads. My illustrator gave me all the files as .SVG, with the heads of the characters as separate files, so to make life easier I used the "group as div" function to group each head and its body after I'd positioned them together correctly. Now I am finding that some of these groups are creating like these shadow replicas that have no element IDs of their own and when I click on them to try and manipulate them it actually selects the original group! I've included a screenshot for reference: the character in the top left is one of these "ghosts" for lack of a better term. When I select it, it selects the original elements closer to the center of the page. If I delete the original elements, the ghost stays, and even still shows up on the browser preview! I'm kind of losing it at this point, I really need to know how to stop this from happening. Please help me.

Screen Shot 2015-08-12 at 10.13.28 PM.png