• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Error Code 2060

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2015 Aug 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Error Code 2060 pop up first came up when I was watching a video on Crackle.com the other night, but only during the commercials. I closed the box off and the paused commercial started back up. This pop up never came up during the actual movie. The next day, I go to www.strikeout.co to watch a baseball game (as I've done many times before) and the box doesn't just pop up, but keeps popping it after you close it. The full error message is below. When I went to Adobe Flash Help, it wouldn't let me uninstall or reinstall a new version and told me it was on my computer and attached to my version of Internet Explorer. Video worked fine after clicking the "check now" button. I found a link on the Adobe page to uninstall flash player, and thought it said it uninstalled it, it actually didn't, even after I restarted the computer. It doesn't appear to affect YouTube videos at all. Is there a way to fix this so this error will let me watch Crackle or strikeout.co and other video websites without a problem?

SecurityError: Error #2060: Security sandbox violation: ExternalInterface caller http://cdn.vsrv.tlvmedia.com/player/vpw_ima8.swf?v=76210 cannot access http://s.admtpmp124.com/imp4322?a=14871090&context=c62161576&size=300x250&mattrackingid=61dc727a-05f....

at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/_initJS()

at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/addCallback()

at com.tlvmedia.player::VPAIDPlayerProxy/registerExternalInterfaceCallbacks()

at com.tlvmedia.player::VPAIDPlayerProxy()

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you running? I'm on Windows 8.1 64 bit and started receiving "SecurityError: Error #2060: Security sandbox violation: ExternalInterface caller" after installing KB3087916 which is a security "Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems" in this months Microsoft patches. I'm here trying to find if others are experiencing similar issues as I am having this occur on the two W8.1 computers I've patched so far and I'm leaning towards this as the cause.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, thank you for the link. I had done some searching before I came to the boards but had not found anything about it. While it may not be anything to be worried about it is causing issues with IE performance so I am going to pull the plug on it before I push it out to the masses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2015 Aug 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A little more fun info. If you dig into the error a bit, you see some debug output. Turns out Mr. Pollard was a Comcast Action Script author at Comcast until about 2009, according to Linked In.

Wonder if he's hating life right about now.

SecurityError: Error #2060: Security sandbox violation: ExternalInterface caller http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/swf/rev/1430512783/x2player.swf cannot access <unknown>.

at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/_evalJS()

at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/call()

at com.fancast.logging::ExternalConsole/log()[/Users/Walter.Pollard/dev/soft_pretzel/lib/src/com/fancast/logging/ExternalConsole.as:34]

at com.fancast.logging::Logger$/log()[/Users/Walter.Pollard/dev/soft_pretzel/lib/src/com/fancast/logging/Logger.as:98]

at com.fancast.logging::Logger$/debug()[/Users/Walter.Pollard/dev/soft_pretzel/lib/src/com/fancast/logging/Logger.as:83]

at com.fancast.fcvidcontainer.widgets.videocontrolsx2::InfoPanelX2/resize()[/Users/Walter.Pollard/dev/soft_pretzel/lib/src/com/fancast/fcvidcontainer/widgets/videocontrolsx2/InfoPanelX2.as:237]

at org.osflash.signals::Slot/execute()[/Users/Walter.Pollard/dev/soft_pretzel/lib/src/org/osflash/signals/Slot.as:92]

at org.osflash.signals::OnceSignal/dispatch()[/Users/Walter.Pollard/dev/soft_pretzel/lib/src/org/osflash/signals/OnceSignal.as:132]

at com.fancast.fcvidcontainer.util::LayoutUtil$/stageRect()[/Users/Walter.Pollard/dev/soft_pretzel/lib/src/com/fancast/fcvidcontainer/util/LayoutUtil.as:87]

at Function/<anonymous>()[/Users/Walter.Pollard/dev/soft_pretzel/lib/src/com/fancast/fcvidcontainer/util/LayoutUtil.as:53]

at org.osflash.signals::Slot/execute1()[/Users/Walter.Pollard/dev/soft_pretzel/lib/src/org/osflash/signals/Slot.as:66]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2015 Sep 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Microsoft released the content debugger which result in various ActionScript error alert windows displaying.Please see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3089023, or run Windows Update to download and install the udpate.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines