0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2015 12:32 PM by Pattie-F

Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Pattie-F Level 7

FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Try searching  our Online Support  page for answers to your questions. Scroll down to the search bar if you don’t see the topic you need .

This link also helps with many topics: Creative Cloud Learn & Support

For additional Information regarding membership, plans, storage, purchasing, payments, releases, and security, please see: Answers to other commonly asked Creative Cloud Questions

If you need to contact our support staff directly, please see the following link: Contact Adobe Customer Care.

For a Teams account, please see:  Contact Customer Care - Creative Cloud for teams

Be sure to log in to adobe.com with the Adobe ID (email) you use for your membership and answer any questions asked  to enable you to get to the right place.

Click the “Still Need Help?” option in the blue area at the bottom, and choose chat. Make sure you are logged in with the same email you use as your Adobe ID,  have cookies enabled, and have cleared your cookie cache.  If you have trouble, please try an alternate browser.

If your region is not already set correctly, please click on the drop down menu in the bottom left of the screen under the question “Need a different country or region?”, choose a different country or region, then click GO.

Related links:

What are my contact options?

Enterprise support

Teams support

Education support

You can see answers to other frequently asked Creative Cloud questions here:

Creative_Cloud FAQ forum