Windows 7 OS, Version 64-bit
What do you want the screenshot of?
Are you using a proxy server?
This is most likely the online installer that you are using, as it is a shim installer that downloads and installs Flash Player silently in the background. The screenshot would confirm this. I'd like to get get log files for the online installer to give to the online installer team to troubleshoot this further. In addition to the screenshot of the error, please do the following:
- In Windows Explorer, go to your TEMP directory, usually C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\ unless it's been changed
- Create an empty text file named ADM.trace. The file extension itself is .trace, not .txt or anything else.
- To create the empty text file, navigate to the %temp% directory, right-click in an empty area and select New > Text Document
- Rename the new file to ADM.trace
- Note: make sure file extensions are visible so that the extension is .trace and not .txt. See Show or hide file name extensions - Windows Help
- Download the online installer again from get.adobe.com/flashplayer and run it until it returns the error. Exit out of the installer
- In Windows Explorer go to your TEMP directory and navigate to the Adobe_ADMLogs sub-directory (C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs)
- Upload the two files, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log, using the instructions The specified item was not found.
- Post the URL to the uploaded files in your reply.
You should be able to install using the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows page in the 'Still having problems' section. Please do provide the log files as this will help troubleshoot the error.
Thank you, I have resolved the issue during a session with my IT person because he was addressing other issues I'm having with my computer. I have Flash Player now successfully installed. I appreciate your replies.