14 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2015 11:28 AM by todAnthony

Stuck. Please help with printing issue. CC2015

todAnthony

I have a 258 page doc with multiple sections for a page numbering scheme the user wants and 3 TOC's all on facing pages I want to print as a book. Example:

Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 11.09.53 AM.png

Entire doc is laid out and working fine and ready to print. Printer will print front and back.

When I send it to print, the first page of every section prints with nothing on the other side of the page. The 2nd and 3rd pages print back to back and on and on. I need the first page and the 2nd page to print back to back so that the printed layout will be that "page 1" or "odd numbers" is on the right (every section puts the first page on the right).

So what I need is: "page 1" on the right, you turn the page and "page 2" is on the left. "page 3" to the right, turn the page and "page 4" on the left... and so forth and so on.

I have tried a million combos of adding blank pages here and there, exporting to pdf in a bunch of different ways. I have tried unchecking the Allow Document Pages or the Allow Selected Spreads to Shift fixes to put pages to the left or right in the Pages Panel. No matter what I do EVERY section still prints a blank back on the first page and borkes up the left/right layout of the rest of the doc.

What am I missing here? How do I get the print the way I need it? Is this all way to confusing to understand what the heck I am trying to say?

Please and many thank you's in advance for your help here.