0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2006 3:50 AM by mamwa

MenuBar component - probs with menuitem heights

mamwa
      Hi all,

I'm new here and relatively new to Flash - I hope my question doesn't seem too silly for pros ;)
      I posted my problem in the ActionScript.org Forums but didn't get an answer so please excuse my cross-posting...

In my application (fla-file executed as projector) I want to include a menubar with different menuitems, submenus etc. I have a xml-file with some menuitems and add some menuitems dynamically during runtime. That works so far: my menubar is visible with the menuitems it should have. (BTW (if that's important): I use the Sample-Theme.)

Since the application should be used by older people or handicapped persons, I have to use a bigger fontSize than the default 10pt. But when I change the fontSize, the cellheights of the menuitems are too small (tails of the letters aren't displayed).
      So how can I change the height of the menuitems that everything is displayed correctly?
      Any suggestions? Did anybody have the same or a similar problem before and knows how to solve it or to work around?
      If there are any questions just ask...

Perhaps you can find a mistake in my code below (it's not my original code because the menu is created dynamically with xml, but I don't think that my problem is dependent on that part ):
      ---