2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2006 3:52 PM by Newsgroup_User

Checked ContextMenuItem

jveleber
      I have been trying to find how I might have a context menu with items that have check marks to the left of them. This functionality would be very much the same as the "100%" or "Show All" context menu items in terms of how they are displayed.

I don't see any sort of property for either the ContextMenu or ContextMenuItem classes.

ContextMenuItem--

caption:String
      A string that specifies the menu item caption (text) displayed in the context menu.

enabled:Boolean
      A Boolean value that indicates whether the specified menu item is enabled or disabled.

separatorBefore:Boolean
      A Boolean value that indicates whether a separator bar should appear above the specified menu item.

visible:Boolean
      A Boolean value that indicates whether the specified menu item is visible when the Flash Player context menu is displayed.
      --------------------------------------- --------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

ContextMenu--

builtInItems:Object
      An object that has the following Boolean properties: zoom, quality, play, loop, rewind, forward_back, and print.

customItems:Array
      An array of ContextMenuItem objects.
      --------------------------------------- --------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------