2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2006 5:50 AM by n1cklas

Button Press bug (?)

n1cklas
      When you press the hotspot (the yellow circle) the whole animation is not shown unless you press it long enough. How can I make so that it shows the whole animation, without stopping when i release.
      Press here please for entering my website, and check out what i mean.

Thats all, thanks.
        • 1. Re: Button Press bug (?)
          Level 7

n1cklas wrote:
          > When you press the hotspot (the yellow circle) the whole animation is not shown
          > unless you press it long enough. How can I make so that it shows the whole
          > animation, without stopping when i release.
          > http://www.pennsnurr.se/FLASHJUL/Untitled-1.html for entering my website, and
          > check out what i mean.
          >

First , the background image does not show because you call it from your drive,
          not from server
          file:///C|/Documents and Settings/HP_Ägaren/Skrivbord/FLASHJUL/bilder/bg_hoger.jpg
          Second, it has multiple files in your object and embed tags so it does not work at all
          in Firefox, only in IE browser.

<param name="movie" value="julsidan.swf" />

and

<embed src="sida2.swf"

When I eventually manage to figure out what file it supposed to open, I could not
          manage to reproduce your problem. The circle does nothing or perhaps something there
          happens so fast that I wasn't able to notice. I see the little lady is moving slightly
          tho, you will need to provide source for use to check and first understand what is that
          you do and how you do, than we can try to suggest something.

--
          Best Regards

Urami

--

<urami>
          If you want to mail me - DO NOT LAUGH AT MY ADDRESS
          </urami>
          • 2. Re: Button Press bug (?)
            n1cklas Level 1
            Alright, im sorry i wasnt perfectly clear. The little fairy is my cursor. Now, this fairy has 3 positions. The first is for while she is not hovering the hotspot (the yellow circle). The second is for when shes hovering the hotspot. The third is for when she is hovering the hotspot and pressing it (with the wand). Now, my problem is that when I hit the hotspot, with the wand, the animation is only shown as long as press, and dont release. In other words, I need to find out a script/technique that makes the full mc-animation show, without me/you having to hold the mouse pressed.

Press HERE for the .swf file instead.