0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2015 4:25 PM by theresah61907170

I am having an issue with Lightroom previews that has only gotten worse with each fix I've read about.  I am on version 5.  I noticed a few moths ago that 1:1 previews in the develop module were soft, but they were ok in the library,  If I exported tophot

theresah61907170

I am having an issue with Lightroom previews that has only gotten worse with each fix I've read about.  I am on version 5.  I noticed a few moths ago that 1:1 previews in the develop module were soft, but they were ok in the library,  If I exported to photoshop or a plug in they were sharp.  If I tried to make any adjustments, I could see them made in the filmstrip below, but not on the large preview itself.  If I went back to the library I could see the changes, but not at al in develop.

Then I started to lose the previews, first the big version, then in the detail area, then in navigation.  Only in Develop, not in the library.  As was suggested in a couple of places online, I deleted the .lrdata file, and let Lightroom rebuild previews.  I don't know if I missed a step or what, but it has only gotten worse.  I can't see anything outside of the library. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, which didn't help.  I'm at a loss, and Lightroom is unusable.