• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wie oft muss ich meine Studienbescheinigung nachweisen?

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2015 Aug 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat XI Professional (Windows 7, Box): Wie oft muss ich meine Studienbescheinigung nachweisen? Nur einmal bei der ersten Installation, bei jeder neuen Installation (z. B. wenn ich mir einen neuen Laptop kaufe), bei jeder neuen Aktivierung (auf dem gleichen Gerät) oder sogar jährlich oder in jedem Semester?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2015 Aug 18, 2015

The proof of eligibility is need at the time of purchase or at the time of redeeming the license key/subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2015 Aug 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This link might help: Creative Cloud for enterprise / Education FAQ

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your answer and for the link. I am very sorry to ask again but I can't find any answer to my question in the FAQs. I can only find informations for the moment I buy the software but no informations how often I have to prove that I am a student afterwards, for example if I get a new notebook and want to install Acrobat XI Prof there or if I have to activate it once again on the same notebook. Do I always have to upload a new certificate of enrolment again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The proof of eligibility is need at the time of purchase or at the time of redeeming the license key/subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which means, only once and never again? Even if I want to install the Student&Teacher Version on another notebook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. But it would be better if you can let me know the license you have so that I can explain you the workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2015 Aug 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any license yet but I am considering to buy one soon. Thank you for the answers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2015 Aug 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

offensichtlich bin ich nicht mit sowas alleine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@marga72 

if you're referring to an education license, once per year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines