1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 17, 2015 1:35 PM by ManiacJoe

i see photos on my smartphones screen more saturated and more dark compairing to looking to my laptops screen

abdullahgult

i am taking raw photos what kind of a export trick will make me see on my smartphone what i see on my laptop

• 1. Re: i see photos on my smartphones screen more saturated and more dark compairing to looking to my laptops screen
          ManiacJoe Adobe Community Professional

If you have calibrated your computer monitor to look "correct", there is no way to do this with your phone.

If it is just a matter of viewing the raw files before they are edited, it will depend on the viewing app. When a raw file is first viewed, it is normally the preview JPG that gets shown first, then the raw data is interpreted and the view is refreshed with that data, which usually does not contain any of the camara's enhancements due to the camera profile. In the case of your phone, the preview JPG is probably all you are going to get.

If the exported JPG files look different, it is often either due to the monitor calibration or you forgot to select sRGB as the output color space during the export.