2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 18, 2015 7:57 AM by pablo888

fcpx to cc uh oh 5 ch audio

pablo888

yes transfer thru app fcpx to cc my sequence ends up with 48 trks audio in process... x to cc company seem out of date with ideas - seemed they thought PP doesnt do 5 in 1 trk audio... or something... they directed me to their help desk site but that page is 404not found... suggestions?? ... I am trying to get a work flow so I can sweeten client's on going editing which he does in x (learning x has been slow these last 2 days ... )  my PPcc conversion thru  7 to x worked pretty good so i believe I am close to having a work flow except for the dozens of audio tracks with each conversion thru x to cc.

thank you

gramps

• 1. Re: fcpx to cc uh oh 5 ch audio
          A.T. Romano Level 7

gramps

From what you wrote you seem to be using Premiere Pro CC. If that is the case, you have posted in the wrong forum. Some how you thread got posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum.

If you program is Premiere Pro CC, then please re-post your thread in the Adobe Premiere Pro Forum to take advantage of the specialized expertise there.

Premiere Pro CC

When you re-post, please clarify your details and give more details.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: fcpx to cc uh oh 5 ch audio
            pablo888 Level 1

Thank You AT

To: paul heiman <fwb88@yahoo.com>

Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 4:39 PM

Subject:  fcpx to cc uh oh 5 ch audio

fcpx to cc uh oh 5 ch audio

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussiongramps From what you wrote you seem to be using Premiere Pro CC. If that is the case, you have posted in the wrong forum. Some how you thread got posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum. If you program is Premiere Pro CC, then please re-post your thread in the Adobe Premiere Pro Forum to take advantage of the specialized expertise there.Premiere Pro When you re-post, please clarify your details and give more details. Thank you. ATR If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7872163#7872163 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7872163#7872163 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"  Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.