4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2015 6:49 AM by max25_25

I can't purchase any plan

max25_25

I can't purchase any plan, when I choose my plan nothing happens... No popup appears... I've tried on many browsers and on two different computers but it is still the same. I have a CC for teams subscription, please help!!!

• 1. Re: I can't purchase any plan
          Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi there

You should be able to add the Stock plan via the Admin Console.  You could also contact your reseller to place the order.

Kind regards

Bev

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: I can't purchase any plan
            max25_25 Level 1

Thanks, but I think there should be an issue with my account and I can't understand... If I add the Stock plan via the admin console I get the same result:

adobe.jpg

The reseller has the same problem. Now I opened a new account and everything works fine but I'd prefer to use my usual CC account. I sum up the problem: when I choose any kind of plan (from browser or admin console, I even tried on different computers... it's the same), instead of appear the adobe check out page with the payment page I get the page above and nothing happens. Help please...

• 3. Re: I can't purchase any plan
              Ratandeep Arora Adobe Employee

Hi Massimiliano,

You need to login to CCT Admin console using your primary email address and then click on “Add License” to add the Adobe Stock seat. Once added, you will have to assign that seat to anybody you wants to. 

Once Adobe Stock seat is assigned, you will be able to download images from https://stock.adobe.com. You will also have to place an order through your Reseller against that seat.

Please do let us know if you still face any issues.

Thanks,

Ratandeep Arora

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: I can't purchase any plan
                max25_25 Level 1

Thanks I will try!