3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 19, 2015 12:30 AM by daniel_7777

artefacts in cc 2015

daniel_7777

I am getting artefacts in my renders with CC 2015. During a couple of days I have tried to pinpoint the problem. Turning the plugins of one by one, using srgb in my comp and so on. I get different result every time but the glitches still remain. My work flow now is to render out the sequence, watch it then render the frames that are bad. I have no idea what causes this and I am tired of this.

I am on a imac, nvidia graphics card, 32 Gb RAM.

Help please

Dropbox - ae_error

• 1. Re: artefacts in cc 2015
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I can't access Dropbox due to restrictions on the network where I work.

If it's just a screenshot, you can easily upload those to this forum to avoid having to use third-party options.

What are your render settings? What are your output module settings?

• 2. Re: artefacts in cc 2015
            daniel_7777 Level 1

Hi Szalam

I will update the thread with images and some more info tomorrow. Thanks for the support.

18 aug 2015 kl. 19:54 skrev Szalam <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

artefacts in cc 2015

created by Szalam in After Effects - View the full discussion

I can't access Dropbox due to restrictions on the network where I work.

If it's just a screenshot, you can easily upload those to this forum to avoid having to use third-party options.

What are your render settings? What are your output module settings?

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7874912#7874912 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7874912#7874912

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in After Effects by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 3. Re: artefacts in cc 2015
              daniel_7777 Level 1

Hello again

These are some of the error I have in my images. I have not pinpointed the problem and sometimes I get the artefacts on the images files them self with no effects applied?

I am rendering mixed .exr and .png to jpg sequences. Strangely I have the same artefacts when I switch back to CC 2014. I am also rendering with BG render and the below error message is an indication that some plugin in unstable. I had an idea that it had to do with the network or discs but when copying the files locally I still get the problem.

If you want I can send the ae file. If I do you can at least see what plugins I use.

I am outputting 1080p to jpg sequences

thanks. Any help is appreciated.

daniel

Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 09.23.07.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 12.26.17.pngScreen Shot 2015-07-13 at 09.33.59.pngtmp_00062.jpg