2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 19, 2015 2:42 PM by theoslesinski

Re: I can’t save a file from CC15 back to Lightroom as a jpg or psd format. I have imported DNG files from my Nikon d750 into Lightroom, made some changes in Develop and then “edited in” the photo into CC 2015. After I made changes in CC 2015 I saved the

theoslesinski

Re: I can’t save a file from CC15 back to Lightroom as a jpg or psd format.

I have imported DNG files from my Nikon d750 into Lightroom, made some changes in Develop and then “edited in” the photo into CC 2015. After I made changes in CC 2015 I saved the files using the (save) function back to Lightroom.  The files now reside in Lightroom as a Tiff file.

But I want to save the files as a psd or jpg file.  If I use the Save function I do not have the option of select the file format.  It just saves the image back to Lr as a Tiff. If I use the ‘Save As’ feature I can save the file as a jpg or psd but the image with the jpg suffix does not appear in the folder in the folders section of Lr.  But when I went to Bridge I see the psd and jpg images in the same folder in Bridge.  So now my folder in Bridge has the images as psd and jpg, but they do not appear at all in the same folder in Lr.

When I set up Lr, I imported all of my images from Bridge and they came across in whatever format I selected.

I can go to Lr and import the psd image Into Lr from Bridge, but how can I save the psd or jpg image to Lr in the first place?