1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 18, 2015 7:50 PM by A.T. Romano

Export Quality

8bitbrent

Why do all he export options result in blocky and compressed looking video even though my source video is crisp and sharp 720p? (Premiere Elements 13).

I've tried all of the export options and set them to 100% quality yet my output video is considerably lower quality than my original video.

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Export Quality
          A.T. Romano Level 7

8bitbrent

The answers will be in the details that you have yet to supply.

What version of Premiere Elements and what computer operating system is involved?

What are the properties of your source media, and does your project preset match the properties of the source media?

In the Edit area, are you looking at the Timeline rendered or unrendered Timeline? Before you get to export, do you see any of your problems in the Edit area?

What are your specific export details under the Share/ or Publish+Share/ section of the program? As you using the default export settings of the preset or customizing the preset under its Advanced Button/Video Tab, Audio Tab, Multiplexer Tab?

Is your video card/graphics card driver up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?

Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed and are you running the programs as administrator?

What is your player for the export?

Please consider, supply details, and then we can plan troubleshooting strategy based on the details in your reply.

Thank you.

ATR