I don't know how to do that. My Creative Cloud app says that both are up to date and PS just updated yesterday. In PhotoShop it says 2015.0.1 but I can't update it in PhotoShop or in Creative Cloud as it says it is up-to-date. In Lighroom I cannot find the version. In About Lightroom it just says 2015 Release. When I click on updates in either program, it takes me the Creative Cloud which says I have the latest version
Open System Info from the Lightroom Help menu. The latest version is CC 2015.1.1 [ 1032027 ]
Try signing-out of Creative Cloud. Click on the settings cogwheel (gear icon) and choose preferences and then click sign-out. You can also check that you have notifications selected. Quit Creative Cloud, then re-launch, and sign-in again. Go to the Apps tab and wait a short while for everything to refresh.
Actually you have the August update for Photoshop CC if you have 2015.0.1 but LR should be 2015.1.1 as Ian says.
I still don't have the dehaze in camera raw filter/effects or in lightroom.
That didn't work. So I signed out of CC and quit again. Then I rebooted and went through the same procedure of launching CC and signing in again. It still says Lightroom and PhotoShop are up-to-date (I've waited another 20 minutes). I click on updates in either program and it just takes me back to CC. Lightroom version is still 1014445 and Photoshop is 2015.0.1
It might be necessary for you to download and install a new updated version of the creative cloud application manager. Short of that, you can download the installer for the latest version of Lightroom:
1 person found this helpful
Donald Baird wrote:
I click on updates in either program and it just takes me back to CC. Lightroom version is still 1014445 and Photoshop is 2015.0.1
OK, that is helpful in so much as it tells me that some code has been left behind from previous build, which requires removal. Follow the steps shown below. Note that you must download and run the CS cleaner application as decribed.
- Launch Adobe Creative Cloud
- Select Preferences from the gear icon in the upper right corner
- Verify that App Version is: Creative Cloud 126.96.36.199
- If it is not the current version, update it
- Sign-out of ACC
- Uninstall Lr (Applications > Adobe Lightroom > Uninstall Adobe Lightroom)
- Run the ACC Cleaner Tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html
- In the tool, select Adobe Lightroom
- Click “Cleanup Selected”
- Quit the ACC Cleaner Tool
- Sign-in to ACC
- Install Lr CC 2015 (which should now be an option under Apps > Latest Versions)
- Launch Lr
- Verify the build (Help > System Info)
- The build info should read “Lightroom version: CC 2015.1.1 
Wow. I did all that. I had to cleanup all applications as I couldn't just choose just Lightroom. After reinstalling everything, AdobeCC, Lightroom and Photoshop, I still have Lightroom 1014445 and no dehaze in the Effects dropdown.
I've passed this thread link on to Lightroom QE and asked them to have a look to see what can be done for you.