• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello I have a Medion Lenovo Lifetab S10346 powered by Android, I have been trying to view this web site http://www.grizzly-service.eu, but this site uses (This content requires the Adobe Flash Player version 9.) . where can I download Adobe flash player

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2015 Aug 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have a Medion Lenovo Lifetab S10346 powered by Android,

I have been trying to view this web site

http://www.grizzly-service.eu,

but this site uses (This content requires the Adobe Flash Player version 9.) .

where can I download Adobe flash player version 9?

Is there a version of flash player that is compatible both with Android , and with the site I am trying to view?

Any answers would be much appreciated.

Ron Hutch.

ronhome.o.k.corral@googlemail.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2015 Aug 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ronh91672774,

Flash Player is no longer supported on Android.  Old versions are posted in the Archived Flash Player versions but it is not recommended to install these as they have not been updated with any security fixes since the initial release and therefore are vulnerable to any known and exploitable issues.  In addition, device hardware has changed/improved quite a bit since the last release of Flash Player for Android and it's likely the viewing experience will be less than optimal.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines