• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid for the plan Creative Cloude for Photographer , but I received a confirmation code and I can't get started.What to do?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2015 Aug 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paid for the plan Creative Cloude for Photographer , but I received a confirmation code and I can't get started.What to do?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi кристинап76139501

Can you please elaborate your issue? Are you facing any specific challenges?

Have you downloaded and installed software?

Regards,
Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on the email I received only a confirmation of payment, no activation codes I received.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have bought the subscription then you can license it using your Adobe ID.

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Your order for Creative cloud has been completed and settled. Please see Launch Adobe Creative Cloud apps on how to get started with CC apps.

If you installed trial version before purchasing , then you can convert all trial apps to paid version by Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dBFLp9c8ErA.jpgI have repeatedly logged in and out of Creative Cloud , but the program never started working!!!!!Soon a month has elapsed,I lost a lot of time!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please try the troubleshooting steps here - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1500787

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had installed the trial version Photoshop and Lightroom, when I finished the period of use (30 days), I paid the plan for photographers. Creativa Cloud was installed I have to pay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2015 Aug 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already installed the program , but the program says that the trial period has expired

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please refer to the links below.

Also please ensure that you are using the right adobe ID to sign in.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Anupriya Khare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day.The issue is not resolved, they could not answer due to personal circumstances.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm ready to give you the password for the account.I can't deal with this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please check your personal message and reply there.

Regards,

Anupriya Khare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines