Please refer to the threads below where this issue has been addressed:
Thanks for the info. I tried everything but it doesn't work. I can't even uninstall anything like indicated here > Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems . Whenever i try to uninstall an CC app, i get this message: "Adobe Application Manager is needed to resolve this problem. However, it is missing or damaged. Please download and install a new copy...". If i try to uninstall the CC app manager, I get this message: "Could'nt uninstall Creative Cloud for desktop. You still have CC applications installed on your computer tha require it". When i try to run creative cloud setup, it closes and i get this message: "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available".
I`m stuck in a loop. I really need some help. I can't even uninstall everything.
Please try the steps below:
- Uninstall the Adobe CC desktop app from the machine (Creative Cloud Help | Uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop app)
- Set the permissions to 'Full Control' on Adobe folders for the all the users in the following locations:
- [System drive]:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\
- [System drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\
- Restart the machine.
- Install the Adobe CC desktop app (Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud for desktop)
Your solution doesn't work... I've tried this repeatedly.
I ran the uninstaller, i ran the CC cleaner tool aswel. I rebooted and tried to install CC App manager, but, as always, it fails about half way and i get this message "CC quit unexpectidly..".
How do i contact support? What should i select in the form fields in order to contact them. I wound up here, on the Forum after visiting the customer support center.
Please check the private message I sent.