1 2 Previous Next 39 Replies Latest reply on Sep 25, 2015 5:17 AM by A.T. Romano

Private Web Album = crash

neophema1@gmail.com

PE13, fresh install (old PE9 user)

New 64bit Windows 10 install i7 (New: not an upgrade of Windows or PE)

first project on PE13

browsing the "Publish + Share" presets

clicking on "Private Web Album" crashes PE13 every time, instantly.

info: You are now chatting with Adobe/Chat.

Adobe/Chat: Hello. Welcome to Adobe Technical Support.

Neo: any ideas?

Adobe/Chat: Its a known issue from Microsoft. Many customers are facing this issue after upgrading to Windows 10. While upgrading to windows 10, the .dll files are getting corrupted.

Adobe/Chat: These are important files of Windows to run other softwares. You will have to contact Microsoft to get this issue fixed

Neo Phema: ok, so who should I contact and what should I tell them?

Adobe/Chat: You will have to contact Microsoft to get this issue fixed & you need to tell them that you are facing a dll file issue

Neo Phema: and my DLL file issue is?

Adobe/Chat: They are corrupted

Adobe/Chat: The Mictosoft helpline number is (800) 642 7676

Not much to go on. Anyone seen and/or solved this issue?

• 1. Re: Private Web Album = crash
          A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

I have upgraded to Windows 10 64 bit on two of my computers....one of them went from Windows 8.1 64 bit to Windows 10 Home 64 bit. There is no problem with the Publish+Share/Private Web Album (Adobe Revel). Consequently, I would question the first impression as corrupt dll in your case. And, I have also observed that the Premiere Elements problems and successes are the same before and after upgrade to Windows 10.

Consequently, I would initiate troubleshooting your issue targeting

the first thing that happens when I click on Publish+Share/Private Web Album for the first time is the appearance of a message "downloading presets"....look at the downloading aspects of this matter....with and without antivirus and firewalls disabled, use another computer default browser (Internet Explorer is still there in the Program Files (x86) if need be)

What are the properties of your Timeline content and what project preset are you using? Can you use Publish+Share/Social Websites/Facebook, Vimeo, or YouTube without problems?

Let us start here, and then decide what next based on the details/results in your reply.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Private Web Album = crash
            neophema1@gmail.com Level 1

I can open any Publish + Share for any item and review the presets for, FaceBook, Vimeo, YuoTube and examine the changes in frame size, rate, file size, etc. I can bounce back and forth among methods until I touch "Private Web Album". Once I click on Private, I instantly get this:

Adobe Crash.PNG

With virgin install, all my DLLs are straight from the manufacturer in the latest versions. Perhaps an upgrade might be different.

I just used a normal file to test with.

Properties.PNG

• 3. Re: Private Web Album = crash
              A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

Because of the specificity in the problem, let us focus on the following

1. Assure that you are signed into Adobe Revel before you start your new Premiere Elements 13/13.1 project and even go near Publish+Share/Private Web Album. You can sign into Adobe Revel in a few ways...for now, please use the following way

Click on the Organizer tab at the bottom left of the Editor's Expert workspace to open the Elements Organizer 13/13.1.

In the Elements Organizer, go to File Menu/Sign In To Online Account.

a. If you are not Signed In, clicking on Sign In To Online Account will result in a pop up for the Sign In.

b. If you are already Signed in, the Sign In To Online Account choice will be grayed out.

Then go back to the Editor workspace, and take your project to Publish+Share/Private Web Album.

Is the problem solved or same as before?

Also consider deletion of the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file. Found in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10

Local Disk C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Premiere Elements

and in the 13.0 Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete. If that does not work, then you delete the whole 13.0 Folder in which the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file exists. Be sure to be working with Folder Option Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives enabled so that you can see the complete path given.

We will await the results and then decide what next is indicated.

Thank you.

ATR

Add On...Just in case...have you refreshed Online Services under Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing?

• 4. Re: Private Web Album = crash

Interestingly, Organizer doesn't crash.

I am signed in, now. The first attempt crashed as before.

I renamed the Prefs file. Crashed as before.

I renamed 13.0, and though it crashed as before, I saw a glimpse of a "download" popup.

I performed the refresh of Online Services under Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing, and it crashed as before.

• 5. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                  Sandeep Singh Adobe Employee

Hi Neo,

Could you please get us full error from the event viewer.

1. Right CLick onthe start menu

2. Click on Run

3. Type in run box eventviewer

4. Find the Error for Premiere Elements

5. Copy the error and paste it here.

Regards,

Sandeep

• 6. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

Thanks for the updates and results.

I see that Adobe Staff Sandeep Singh (who is always very helpful) is contributing to this discussion.

I will watch for the details in your reply to Sandeep Singh before I continue with more troubleshooting suggestions if still needed.

ATR

• 7. Re: Private Web Album = crash

First:

- System

- Provider

[ Name]  Application Error

- EventID 1000

[ Qualifiers]  0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]  2015-08-21T18:39:43.000000000Z

EventRecordID 786

Channel Application

Computer i7

Security

- EventData

Adobe Premiere Elements.exe
                         54cc0cc5
                         UIFramework.dll
                         54cbfbb6
                         c00000fd
                         01d0dc409e4da62b
                         C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 13\Adobe Premiere Elements.exe
                         C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 13\UIFramework.dll
                         fb7db899-eeb6-491b-97e3-13a41bd3ac68

Then:

- System

- Provider

[ Name]  Windows Error Reporting

- EventID 1001

[ Qualifiers]  0

Level 4

Task 0

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]  2015-08-21T18:39:46.000000000Z

EventRecordID 787

Channel Application

Computer i7

Security

- EventData

APPCRASH
                         Not available
                         Adobe Premiere Elements.exe
                         54cc0cc5
                         UIFramework.dll
                         54cbfbb6
                         c00000fd

C:\Users\Neo\AppData\Local\Temp\WER26B2.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
                         C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Adobe Premiere E_841cdf64923c2c8e7dba2b288a0c9838b5f8e9_e79c8044_02d42f0f

fb7db899-eeb6-491b-97e3-13a41bd3ac68
                         f5bf915adec111d9d9d3edc684f00a5a

• 8. Re: Private Web Album = crash

Thanks for your oversight by the way. Appreciated.

• 9. Re: Private Web Album = crash

I also tried to process a short clip using the YouTube defaults as a test. I expected to be asked for my YouTube credentials but it crashed.

So I cannot touch "Private Wed Albums" but I can get one step further and open "Social Websites" however I cannot "save" without crashing.

Incidentally I can save successfully if I use "DVD" folder, "Computer" or "Mobile".

• 10. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                            A.T. Romano Level 7

Sandeep Singh and neophema1

Have you seen this recent thread

I cannot publish on Adobe Private Web or on social Web

ATR

• 11. Re: Private Web Album = crash

Yes, thanks I did.

The difference with me is everything is new and I left it at defaults, no tweaking. I installed Windows from scratch (not an upgrade) and bought PE13 the day before. I was just poking around to see what was different from PE9 and it blew up when I just clicked "Private Web Album".

I don't have any old PE9 software or settings floating around, all new and just installed. Either there is a major incompatibility with Windows 10 or W10 exacerbates some unknown flaw in PE13. I did load files from a video camera (to disk then import) but I also tried a new project with no video files. "Private Web Album" still tanks instantly.

• 12. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

I am hoping that Sandeep Singh as Adobe Staff will have some undocumented information on this so I am delaying any additional troubleshooting ideas from me  for the moment.

If other business delays Sandeep Singh's return to the thread, I will continue to post troubleshooting to explore to get to the solution on this.

ATR

• 13. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                  Sandeep Singh Adobe Employee

Hi Neo,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have got the information here. I am checking other stuff about your issue.

I will get back to this thread once I have more information/resolution.

Regards,

Sandeep

• 14. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Sandeep Singh

Thank you for returning to this thread. Since you were here last, the frequency of failures for Windows 10 Premiere Elements 13/13.1 Private Web Album has increased. But, until today, I have not seen any  of this problem in 2 of my computers with Windows 10 and Premiere Elements 13/13.1. However, today I ran into this issue first hand.

I got as far as uploading in the Private Web Album feature. Then instead of uploading, I got the message "Online Services encountered an error. The service will now be terminated or paused if possible." However, I was able to get a successful upload when I gave the Private Web Album Movie Name field a new name rather than leave it at the name of the project. Coincidence?

If the Movie Name is implicated in all this, one could speculate on various scenarios relating the Movie Name field requirement for the process. But, best we wait for your insights on what may be going on and presenting itself so vigorously in Premiere Elements 13/13.1 on Windows 10.

ATR

• 15. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

Please read my post directed to Sandeep Singh (post numbered 14).

Please let us know if renaming the Premiere Elements 13/13.1 Private Web Album Movie Name field made any difference in this issue presenting in Windows 10.

Thanks.

ATR

• 16. Re: Private Web Album = crash

ATR

I have not tried that but I will (off site at the moment). I can import videos and share them, but only to disk. If the file has to touch the network it fails. That is not entirely accurate, if I want to use a share that will at sometime in the future touch the network it fails. 

If I even touch "Private Web Album" the entire program crashes, not enter "Private Web Album" or configure, just hover the submenu and "click" once. I never get to the point where "Private Web Album" opens and am am presented with the option to name or label anything.

• 17. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

neopherma1

Have you had any breakthroughs in being able to use Premiere Elements  13/13.1 Publish+Share/Private Web Album?  Did you ever say if you are working with Premiere Elements 13 or the update of it, 13.1? Depending on how matters proceed, you might consider uninstall reinstall to get back to 13 to determine if the issue exists there also for you.

I have Windows 10 Home 64 bit and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, each updated on everything. My situation with Private Web Album is not as bad as you described there. But, I do have to make new entries in the setup field to avoid the upload failure. When I do that, the uploads go from error to success to give the AVCHD.mp4 at Adobe Revel.

Also, on the Premiere Elements side the problem (not related to Windows 10) seems to be not being able to use Premiere Elements 13.1 Add Media/Elements Organizer with choice for Adobe Revel storage import into the project....it just will not work with the Premiere Elements 13.1 Update. It does work with 13.

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE 13/13.1: Failure to Add Media from Mobile Albums (Adobe Revel)

I am hoping that Sandeep can get back to us with answers. I keep checking these features daily to see if I notice any improvement in the situation.

ATR

• 18. Re: Private Web Album = crash

I did get a call in the middle of the night - I was asleep. I'd given Adobe my phone in an email and I had asked them to call during the evening in the Central Time Zone but they called in what must be evening there. Sigh. No return calls nor email responses.

I am using

Version.PNG

I noticed that the two things that failed, Private Web Album and Social Websites both have a network element. So I disabled the network and picked the worst offender, Private Web Album. Usually one click on Private Web Album and the application crashes. With no network present, this time it did this:

No network - No crash.PNG

Which leads me to two conclusions, the network is a part of the issue and a background tasked passed to Revel is causing issues.

• 19. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                              A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

Thanks for the reply with update. Appreciated.

ATR

• 20. Re: Private Web Album = crash

Did you completely uninstall 13.1? I am not married to any settings, but if I need to downgrade I certainly will.

• 21. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

neophemal1

I did uninstall 13.1 to get back to 13 a short while ago to look at the problem with Windows 10 64 bit Premiere Elements 13/13.1 Add Media/Elements Organizer and its option for adding project source media from Adobe Revel. That is when I found the problem with that particular feature on 13 but not 13.1. None of the other Adobe Revel features of Premiere Elements 13/13.1 were affected (that included Publish+Share/Private Web Album).

But, since then, now back on Windows 10 64 bit Premiere Elements 13.1,  I have started to have problems with Publish+Share/Private Web Album that I did not have before. But my problems here have been resolvable by re-entering fields in the Adobe Revel area, such as the field for Movie Name and even Album name. These problems are not as drastic as yours and are resolvable.

Later in the day and under the present circumstances, I will go back to Windows 10 64 bit Premiere Elements 13 and make a comparison between Premiere Elements 12/12.1 and 13 with regard to Publish+Share/Public Web Album. I will also look at these versions on Windows 7 64 bit. All these computers are updated for everything. So, I will see what the now looks like in the likelihood that an update has moved in the before after recent looks.

To be continued....

ATR

• 22. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                                    A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

Bottom line: my Publish+Share/Private Web Album issues point to both Premiere Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13.1 Windows 10 64 bit. The problem for me is failure to initiate the uploading process.

Details.

I just finished the double checking of current Adobe Revel activities in my Premiere Elements 13, 13.1, and Premiere Elements 12/12.1.

With regard to the Publish+Share/Private Web Album matter and Premiere Elements 13/13.1 Windows 10

1. Only very recently I begin to have a problem with that process. I had looked at this previously on both Premiere Elements 13 and 13.1 Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit  and had none.

So, I revisited the matter with Premiere Elements 13 and 13.1 on

Windows 7 64 bit

and

Windows Home 64 bit

Premiere Elements 13 or 13.1 on Windows 7 64 bit. No problems with Publish+Share/Private Web Album.

Premiere Elements 12.1 on Windows 7 64 bit. No problems with Publish+Share/Private Web Album.

(Either case, I open the feature, leave the setup area as is, and hit Start Sharing.)

Premiere Elements 13 on Windows 10 Home 64 bit as well as Premiere Elements 13.1 on Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

There are 4 processes in the feature: Rendering, Uploading, Transferring, and Done. Where uploading should begin, I get an error message.

"Online Services Encountered An Error. This Service Will Now Be Terminated Or Paused If Possible."

As in the above, I open the feature, leave the setup area as is, and hit Start Sharing. But, the important aspect of this is that I can get a successful upload to Adobe Revel under these circumstances

a. Renaming the field for Movie Name

or

b. just closing to Publish+Share and clicking on Private Web Album again and continue

In the case of the Adobe Revel presence in Publish+Share/Private Web Album, my story of this  problem is pointing to Premiere Elements 13 and 13.1 on Windows 10 64 bit.

As mentioned before there is an Adobe Revel issue involving Premiere Elements Add Media/Elements Organizer, importing Adobe Revel files as source media. This Add Media issue exists specifically in Premiere Elements 13.1 whether Premiere Elements 13.1 is on Windows 7 64 bit or Windows 10 64 bit. The details of the latter are in the following link.

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE 13/13.1: Failure to Add Media from Mobile Albums (Adobe Revel)

I have mentioned this before in this thread. This error does not present in Premiere Elements 12/12.1.

ATR

Add On...Premiere Elements 13/13.1 was installed on Windows 8.1 64 bit and remained on the computer as the computer was upgraded to Windows 10 64 bit.

For the study reported, I uninstalled Premiere Elements 13/13.1 from Windows 10 64 bit and reinstall the program to Premiere Elements 13 on that computer.

• 23. Re: Private Web Album = crash

Sadly, removed 13.1 installed 13.0, no change. Crashes the instant I touch Private Web Album.

I can get one step further with Social Websites but "Next" will crash it just as fast. No tweaks, no add-ins, no fancy files, just load from scratch, try to open Private Web Album and it crashes. 

• 24. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                                        A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

Thanks for the additional information.

I have tried switching computer default browser.

In Windows 7 64 bit, I have been using Firefox (latest version).

Now in Windows 10, Microsoft Edge is the default browser, but another can be set using Start Button/Settings/System/Default Apps. Today I did my study with Microsoft Edge as default browser, then Firefox as default browser. And, that factor did not influence the results.

Even though our end result is the same, that is, problem getting the upload to Adobe Revel, the symptoms of there and here are so different in degree.

I am hoping that someone at Adobe can do remote control troubleshooting of your computer to pin point the cause of these Adobe Revel issues if your studies do not reveal the cause of this issue.

ATR

Add On...After thought....WIndows 10, like 8.1, comes with a continuing selection of apps and updates for those apps. By any chance, have you selected any special apps for your Windows 10?

• 25. Re: Private Web Album = crash

The system is pretty generic, I built it for PE13. I was going to add Office but held off due to the instability of the Adobe software.

I get a lot of PPT's grafted into the videos but until the Adobe application stops tanking at the drop of a hat I will keep the system thin.

I really don't want to learn another brand but this is tedious.

Amazing that you get to pay money and your most accessible support model is other sufferers.

• 26. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                                            A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

Not sure if you saw today's Premiere Elements 13/13.1 on Windows 8 64 bit YouTube issue....

Publish+Share/Social Websites/YouTube and you are hit with a HTTP 500 error message which the user cannot get beyond.

I checked it out on Windows 7 64 bit for Premiere Elements 13/13.1 and Premiere Elements 12/12.1. Both programs on that same computer operating system confirmed the YouTube HTTP 500 error when you go to use the Premiere Elements built in YouTube feature. There is the same HTTP 500 error on Windows 10 64 bit with Premiere Elements 13/13.1.

So, seems like lots going on which Premiere Elements and the Publish+Share/Social Websites feature.

ATR

• 27. Re: Private Web Album = crash

Is that a video blog? Premiere Elements 13/13.1 on Windows 8 64 bit YouTube?

• 28. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                                                A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

Not sure what you mean by "Is that a video blog".

These HTTP 500 error messages are appearing in  Premiere Elements at least 12/12.1 and 13/13.1 when these versions are on Windows 7 64 bit or Windows 10 64 bit and you use the Publish+Share/Social Websites/YouTube for the upload of the Timeline to YouTube.

ATR

• 29. Re: Private Web Album = crash

Ten days and no resolution. Anyone know of a phone number I can call for support? A number I can call to complain?

• 30. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                                                    A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

I think your best opportunity is going to come from contact with Sandeep Singh (see post 13) using the private message system here.

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Sandeep%20Singh

In Sandeep's profile, click on the message envelope to initiate the private message.

The usual case is the Adobe support for Premiere Elements starting with and limited to online Adobe Chat. And, depending on the situation, the Adobe Chat response might be limited to Ask the Community which is us, user to user. To complicate matters, at this time, I am finding online Adobe Chat closed where it was opened before.

If you go online, type in Adobe Customer Service, you get the telephone number 1-800-833-6687

https://www.google.com/search?q=adobe+customer+service&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Not sure how effective that would be in this instance.

Again, Adobe's Sandeep Singh seems your best insider source on this matter.

ATR

• 31. Re: Private Web Album = crash

ATR

Thanks. I have tried chat (see first post above) and that was unfruitful. The other side of the chat was unwilling to assist.

I will send Sandeep a note.

I will call as well.

• 32. Re: Private Web Album = crash

Well nothing new. Adobe support is ignoring me.

I foolishly chose to purchase and download PE from Amazon - no refunds! 

I decided to reinstall the update (I uninstalled PE and tried it at 13.0 as a test) and just struggle through this unstable release hoping 13.1+ would help. Now the "You have a new update!" update just loops.

• 33. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

Thanks for the follow up. Sorry that the news did not bring solution to the issues in Premiere Elements 13/13.1 Publish+Share/Private Web Album and Social Websites. Have you been following similar problems in

Premiere Elements 13 crashes when I try to use the upload video to facebook feature.

Adobe Revel presence is expected to remain in the 12/12.1 and 13/13.1 Elements Organizer and Premiere Elements Editor. But, it is expected to be removed from at least the Elements Organizer of the new  Premiere Elements version to be released soon . I have not seen it defined how all that is going to impact Premiere Elements Help Team's support for the existing Premiere Elements 13/13.1 Publish+Share/Private Web Album and related issues.

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE 14: Premiere Elements 14 And Adobe Revel

I am still thinking about what else we can do at the user troubleshooting level of this matter.

ATR

• 34. Re: Private Web Album = crash

I received this from Adobe Support:

"PSE 13 is not compatible with Windows 10."

I am beyond amazed at the dismissal of any ownership by Adobe. I have highlighted Windows 10 from my very first post, mentioned it in every correspondence and never suggested otherwise.

When Adobe can't fix it appears they hide behind a smoke screen blaming the standard Microsoft operating system which is already over a year old and been in developer's hands long before.

If you stumble on this post while considering Adobe vs other editors, support is everything. Adobe doesn't understand that.

• 35. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                                                              A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

PSE13 typically represents Photoshop Elements 13. But, be it Premiere Elements 13 or Photoshop Elements 13, I can tell you first hand that those versions are supported by Windows 10 Home or Pro 64 bit....and, so are earlier versions of both these programs. I have been there are tried all that. So, I do not understand the reply that you received from Adobe.

At this time, what are the Premiere Elements features that are not working for you...still all related to Online Services?

ATR

• 36. Re: Private Web Album = crash

A.T.

Yes same issue.

An employee of Adobe who also frequents this forum and has read this thread sent me an email:

Hi Neo,

PSE 13 is not compatible with Windows 10.

That employee knows my issue because he has read this thread and sent me an email about it specifically.

I suspect Adobe will always have it's ardent supporters but is is butting heads with the largest software company on the planet. To declare that their software does is not compatible with Windows 10 is corporate senility.

• 37. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                                                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

I just saw your reply in this thread.

I realize that the System Requirements for 13 show operating system Windows 7 or 8 64 bit. But, consider that this System Requirement was written before Windows 10 64 bit existed and does not reflect the what is. I have found that at least Photoshop Elements 6 through 13 to be compatible with Windows 10 64 bit. So have others.

But, please clarify... I must have lost track...when did your thread become a Photoshop Elements (PSE13) issue and not a Premiere Elements (PE13) one?

Thanks.

ATR

• 38. Re: Private Web Album = crash

Nothing has changed.

PE13, fresh install (in fact I have installed it multiple times to figure this out)

I installed Windows 10 several times to find the issue.

That is how the Adobe support tech chose addresses my question about the crash issue with PE13.

I sent an email to the corporate office telling them I was very unhappy with their application PE13. They told me to jump through all the hoops:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-windows.html

Which took a week. After all that I told them nothing helped, PE13 was still crashing and asked what was next.  Then:

Hi Neo,

PSE 13 is not compatible with Windows 10.

This dismissive attitude is contemptible.

I found this on the web:

Windows 10 compatibility statement and FAQ

• 39. Re: Private Web Album = crash
                                                                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

neophema1

Thanks for the further information. I have no affiliation with Adobe and no inside contact that might assist you.

I just got finished downloading and installing Photoshop Elements 14 and Premiere Elements 14. I used Windows 7 64 bit for now.

I will be reporting on what Adobe has done with 14. Adobe Revel (Elements Organizer) and Private Web Album (Adobe Revel) in the Publish+Share area are gone. Publish+Share is now Export+Share and is a distant cousin to Publish+Share that was.

What has been done to the workflows is even more interesting than the marketed/packaged new features such as Motion Titles et al.

If you want, I will re-read your thread again to see if I can find something we have not explored for resolving the problems that you are facing with 13.

ATR

1 2 Previous Next