5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2015 4:46 PM by Sara.Forsberg

Adobe desktop services

esmerelda-funnelweb

I'm using windows 7 64 bit.

I was having a lot of trouble with CC not functioning properly - particularly acrobat - after an update..

I ended up removing then reinstalling everything as acrobat would not let me uninstall itself; however, I installed CC 2015 without realising it.

I now have Adobe desktop services constantly running on my computer hogging resources - even if I'm signed out of CC.

I note too, that if I sign out then I'm not able to access any of the apps.

I don't like this.

I don't want memory intensive services constantly chewing up my resources and I don't want to have to sign in and out all the time - I didn't have to before.

I note also that syncing to CC was automatically enabled by default - I undid all of this in the last version but the new version overrode all of my personal preferences - I've had to reset them all. I selected to keep those when I uninstalled.

The uninstall and reinstall took me half a day - impinging on my livelihood and productivity.

Is it possible to 'roll back' to the earlier CC versions so that I can turn CC off whenever I like and not remain connected?

Cheers