4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2015 10:42 AM by [Jongware]

    Where do I find the window that lets me select special characters like a vowel with an accent or a tilde over it?  Using indesign cs4


      I'm trying to put some spanish words into a document and need to be able to select vowels with accents or us the n with a tilde over it.  Where do I find that window that lets me select these special characters?