• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Multiple Audio Tracks

New Here ,
May 12, 2006 May 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Is it possible to add more than one audio track?
2. Also I have the "Loop Audio" option checked but when I import an MP3 I can't loop or extend it.
3: Can I fade audio out? It is so choppy when it just cuts off...
Is this something I should do in a 3rd party app?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2006 May 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi moviememories@gmail.com and welcome to our community

1. Is it possible to add more than one audio track?

Well, yes and no. How's that? Basically, you have audio in three locations in Captivate movies. You have Background audio, Slide level audio and Object level audio. So if you consider the three separate locations "tracks", the answer is yes. But if you are asking if perhaps Background audio can consist of two or more tracks, the answer is no. By that, I simply mean that Captivate exposes no way to assign perhaps a left channel audio and a right channel audio. However, Captivate will understand and play audio in stereo if you want. But if your stereo file is in WAV format, fuhgeddaboudit. It needs to be MP3 format to survive the import.

2. Also I have the "Loop Audio" option checked but when I import an MP3 I can't loop or extend it.

AFAIK, this "Loop Audio" option only applies to Background level audio.

3: Can I fade audio out? It is so choppy when it just cuts off... Is this something I should do in a 3rd party app?

IMNSHO, this is best accomplished using a 3rd party application such as Audacity (Open Source and FREE!) or AudioBlast (Also FREE!).

Hope this helps... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources