3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2015 6:25 AM by SarahBehance1

behance refreshing non stop when I click login

DerekByrozo

The past week I have been trying to login to Behance via AIGA to add work to my new and blank portfolio.  When I clicked login in, it just keeps refreshing and nothing ever pops up.  I have already contact "support" and they have been 0 help.  I told them what I have tried, they respond telling me to try what I already said I did.  All that I can gather from that is they didn't even pay attention to the email.  So I wanted to see if anyone out there had suggestions. 

These are the different things I have tried:

From a Mac

From a PC

From Chrome

From Firefox

Disabling Addons

Different internet connection

Disabling my VPN

Incognito Chrome Window

All Browsers are up-to-date

Clearing Cache

Here is a quick clip of the issue:

Thanks in advance!

Derek

• 1. Re: behance refreshing non stop when I click login
          SarahBehance1 Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Derek - sorry to hear that. I've spoken to our support team, and they informed that they have an ongoing ticket open with you and are having a back-and-forth. We've only had one report of this (from you), so it seems to be an isolated incident. Please continue to chat within the ticket you have open for the fastest support.

Thanks!

• 2. Re: behance refreshing non stop when I click login
            DerekByrozo Level 1

Well I wouldn't say a week with days in-between hearing a response quick, of course I'll keep the ticket open.  I didn't post this asking if other people had similar issues, I posted it asking if anyone had suggestions I haven't tried, because your "support" team hasn't given me anything to try yet that I haven't already given a shot.  I don't see why I would limit myself to just Behance staff when I am sure there are intelligent people out there that may have a suggestion.  We will see what is the "fastest support" when the problem actually gets solved.  Again it has been a week without even getting a new suggestion.

1. P.S. May not have been within the last month, but others have posted with this issue on here before...
            • 3. Re: behance refreshing non stop when I click login
              SarahBehance1 Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hello - point taken! We'll leave this open for anyone else to chime in with similar issues.