5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2015 1:40 PM by ssprengel

Lightroom 6 Desktop version won't open - Max OS X

ravig41905426

Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

I have been using the desktop version of Lightroom 6 for the past month and I don't have a CC subscription. It had been pestering me asking me to sync with mobile trial from 30 days until yesterday. Today, I saw the message "Lightroom mobile trial expired". I did not want to see this message on my banner and logged out of my account in Lightroom 6. When I restarted it, the Adobe Application Manager says "Sign In Required" for the trial software but I'm trying to open Lightroom 6.

Even if I try to sign in, it takes me to this following screen:

Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 9.59.32 PM.png

As a professional photographer, I depend on the software to deliver to my clients on time and don't expect to be taken hostage by Adobe because they want to push a mobile version to me. This is really irritating that Adobe is not letting me to login to the application I purchased and are pushing other services through the purchased software. I have been happy with Lightroom thus far and this issue is really getting on my nerves and really don't mind spending time in learning an alternate option to Lightroom.

Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 9.34.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-08-23 at 9.34.55 PM.png