0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2015 9:51 AM by marieb4259177

TOC text anchors missing when exporting to fixed-layout epub

marieb4259177 Level 1

Hello everyone,

I am working on a long document of 567 pages divided into 48 different documents all assembled in a book. All went well for the printed version of that book.

I am now working on a fixed layout epub version of it. I created new master pages with a navigation bar containing links to different parts of the book. Wanting to play safe I started to modifie the first part, which contains the 12 first chapters of the book.

I still want to keep a navigational TOC in the beginning of the book, as well as the TOC generated by the application.

When I test to see if everything works properly, I get an error messages about TOC text anchors missing but only for the part I have modified!!!

I updated the TOC several times with the options suggested previously ("TOC style exists in Style source document", "Make text anchor in source paragraph" option enabled.) But I till get the same error message and don't know how to resolve the problem, aside from creating a TOC manually with Hyperlinks (which would take forever with a document of that size.

What is particular is that the TOC generated by the application works fine... But it is that clickable version that doesn't!

Any suggestions would help!

Thanks,

Marie