3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2015 10:31 AM by jsamuli

Double subscription

jsamuli

I have been a CC member for a while now. I first got the photographers bundle and a few months later tried out Premiere Pro which I decided to keep and started to pay for it monthly for a one year agreement plan. Then I decided to upgrade with a full membership. Now I noticed that my credit card has been billed for Premiere Pro. So now the situation is that you bill me for the full suite that includes among others the Premiere Pro but also for Premiere Pro. I thought it would be obvious that my plan for Premiere Pro would automatically be cancelled if I upgrade but this doesn't seem to be the case. On top of that it seems that there is no reasonable way to contact Adobe for I've been trying to reach somebody via 24/7 chat. Is the only option to really tell my bank not to let adobe bill my credit card any more. This would be a shame since the software is fine but the customer service side is really not up to any standards.

Today I have been waiting for an answer in the chat window with a case number 0216356581.

• 1. Re: Double subscription
          RahulTyagi_ Adobe Employee

Hi Jani,

I have forwarded your issue to the concerned team and we will get back to you soon.

Regards,

Rahul

• 2. Re: Double subscription
            RahulTyagi_ Adobe Employee

Hi Jani,

Our team has sent you and e-mail. Please check and co-ordinate.

Regards,

Rahul

• 3. Re: Double subscription
              jsamuli Level 1

Hi Rahul,

I got an email stating that someone tried to contact me over the phone about this issue and asked me to verify my phone number since someone from Adobe tried to call me. The number was right but I never got the call. I replied and told this. Then nothing. After a few days I mailed a follow up to the sender but I haven’t heard from him/her since. This just can’t be this hard can it? As I look in to my account, nothing has changed. I expect to be wrongfully billed in a few days again and I just seem not to be able to contact you in any reasonable manner.

I raised this issue on August 24th and was directly contacted by you right after that. I sent the follow up on 28th and after that nothing has happened.

My case number is 0216356581 and the person that contacted me was Megha Rawat.

Regards,

Jani