3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2015 4:50 AM by rubertoa14057509

lightroom 6

rubertoa14057509

I have bought the above.

When I try to activate the software the activation code shows only the numbers, ie the first 4 digits are 7AA1, when I type this all I see is 71.

Not surprisingly the activation fails, it does not give an error message or code.

I am running windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750, i5 twin core processor and a bucket full of memory, new PC so the memory is almost empty.

I have had this software for 4 days and am not too impressed with the lack of Adobe support on the telephone.

It may well be something that I am overlooking, I am no PC genius but I have never had a problem like this before.

Can you help, please??

• 2. Re: lightroom 6
          ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The packaging (or e-mail or product receipt) should either have a 24-digit serial number labelled as such and starting with 1160 or a 24-alphanumeric redemption code labelled as such and a URL to convert to a serial number (once only).

• 3. Re: lightroom 6
            rubertoa14057509 Level 1

Thanks for your help, I converted what I have and at least I can start working with it.

Once again, Thanks for your help.

• 4. Re: lightroom 6
              rubertoa14057509 Level 1

Thanks for the information. Another member gave me this and it worked a treat.

Thanks for your time and effort.

It is appeciated.

To: Ruberto Andre <jaruman@yahoo.co.uk>

Sent: Monday, 24 August 2015, 16:40

Subject:  lightroom 6

lightroom 6

created by ssprengel in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussionThe packaging (or e-mail or product receipt) should either have a 24-digit serial number labelled as such and starting with 1160 or a 24-alphanumeric redemption code labelled as such and a URL to convert to a serial number (once only). According to the forum e-mails another forum user gave the Adobe help page about how to find a serial number, but it isn't on the web version of the forums so I'm including it again, here:Find your serial number quickly If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7892632#7892632 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7892632#7892632 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"  Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.