• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having issues getting download and update of Creative Cloud.

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2015 Aug 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have upgraded to Win10 Pro and was having issues with it so I deleted my Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Bridge to eliminate any program causing me issues.  Found my problem (had to do with power options), but now can't update Creative Cloud software.  Dies during the download of the new file.  HELP. I have tried this several times.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 24, 2015 Aug 24, 2015

Hi Ronald,

Please try the steps below:

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NubieRon

Are you getting any specific error message? Please provide more info. so that we can assist you more accurately.

Regards,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded the Adobe CC installer. It then starts to download the CC program and it keeps failing due to a download error halfway through the download. Tried many times now and I am stumped. Have Win10 Pro installed on my wife’s computer and also had removed any of the old Adobe programs and it still just gets halfway through and bounces out to a Windows error box saying an error occurred and MS will tell me a solution when it is known.

Thanks for reading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronald,

Please try the steps below:

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines