1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 24, 2015 10:53 PM by sabinedierinck

A new intallation of lightroom CS6 on windows 10 platform does not register.

sabinedierinck

I installed lightroom CS6 on a windows 10 platform.

when connected to the internet the software asks to register, so first I login using my account, then I agree with the licence, and after this, nothing.

Then I tried to start the software when not connected to the internet. the software started when I choose to register later

In the software menu the option to login on the adobe account is greyed out (even when the connection with the internet was restored)

Also tried by entering the serial number in my profile directly, no result.

then I tried the proces using windows 8 compatibility mode, no success either

then I tried removing the software and re-installing the software. bad idea, now it doesn't even start anymore when not connected to the internet

How can I get the software to connect with the adobe server?

I even tried to register when the firewall and antivirus software was off.

all attempts end when I agree with the licence, the software does not start anymore.

In the system requirements is stated that lightroom 6 is supported on windows 10...

Photoshop Lightroom CC/Lightroom 6 system requirements and language versions    

Windows 

• Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support*
      • Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
      • 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
      • 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM is suggested for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
      • 2 GB of available hard-disk space
      • DVD-ROM drive required if purchasing Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® retail boxed version.
      • OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality
      • Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.†